CoRM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMembers HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application for [CoRM]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Karlktul

Application for [CoRM] Empty
PostSubject: Application for [CoRM]   Application for [CoRM] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 7:41 am

In-game name : Karlktulu
Player id number: A.136539
Number of bases : 13
technology level: 1,542,583
Fleet number: 1,962,910
Experience level: 108,675
Economy: 3,395
your base concentration : A62
your level : 44.28
The last guild you were or still at : GDI
Guilds that you have been in alpha and other servers: none
do you have any issues still not solved (i.e KOS ): No wars, no enemies and no unresolved issues.
why do you want to join CoRM: To become a better player by observing a high level organized guild.
Tell us about your self: I started playing AE for fun but now take my empire very seriously. My location is A62 and I wish to join your guild to improve as a player by being an active part of Confederation of the Red Moon. I am online 40+ hours a week and can follow any orders and undertake any missions that are designated to myself. I also have a second upgraded account on Beta which I run along with my primary account. Please accept this as my formal application to [CORM]. I have adequate defenses and Fleet to be a valid member of your orginization. I also have two freinds that are in [CoRM]. 1S1K_Cutthroat and 1S1K_KOLOHE.
Back to top Go down
1S1K_Cutthroat
Members
Members
1S1K_Cutthroat

Application for [CoRM] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application for [CoRM]   Application for [CoRM] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 7:50 am

He's a good friend, and I think would make a great addition to our team
Back to top Go down

Application for [CoRM]
Page 1 of 1