CoRM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMembers HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Braydin

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 8:00 pm

In-game name :Braydin
Player id number: A.83006
Number of bases : 13
technology level: 3,430,310
Fleet number: 4,506,190
Experience level: 101,723
Economy:3670
your base concentration (what galaxy you have your most bases in ):A24
your level : 53.68
The last guild you were or still at : [U.F.P.]
Guilds that you have been in alpha and other servers: Only UFP in Alpha, on Beta i think it was CW, but I never play there, on Epsilon it was Cardassia Prime then Mordor but I have closed that account.

do you have any issues still not solved (i.e KOS ): No

why do you want to join CoRM: I wish to join a guild that has not only a good reputation but a good future. I feel CoRM is the one guild that has been rock solid in terms of being a top guild on Aplha.

Tell us about your self: I am currently serving in UFP as the Speaker of the House, that position means I am responsible for organizing it's Senate. Recent events within UFP have made me realize it may be time to move on to another guild. I have been in UFP since I was 1 day old in AE, so this is not a decision I have taken lightly. On a personal note, I am an IT professional working for a public television station. I am married and 36 years old. I mostly play AE at work to pass the time between disasters occurring here.
Back to top Go down
Braydin

Application Empty
PostSubject: RE:Application   Application I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 8:02 pm

One thing, the last paragraph says that I am currently the speaker of the house. That should now be was the Speaker. The new administration dissolved the senate and my position therefore as well.
Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1