CoRM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMembers HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to Apply ? please read this.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Freelandr
Members
Members
Freelandr

How to Apply ?  please read this. Empty
PostSubject: How to Apply ? please read this.   How to Apply ?  please read this. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 1:59 pm

To apply to be a CoRM member you must first meet a few simple Criteria,

If you are an upgraded account of any level, we will look at your application.
If you are a Free account then you must have 3000 minimum eco, and or 3,000,000 fleet (3 Million)

If you have a friend in CoRM, please contact them and ask them to recommend you through a PM to myself which will speed up recruiting.

CoRM is a Heirachy not a Democracy, you MUST follow orders given to you by a senior player.

Players who cannot follow orders, cannot work as a team and who cannot work towards the goal of our guild and our emporer need not apply.

If you have any KOS oustanding whether it be by you or against you, please also message Moya to try to sort out the issue before your application is accepted.

If you meet all of the above and believe you will be an asset to CoRM, then please use the application page to fill out your details and then send me a PM.

Once your application is successful you will be invited to join CoRM.

Please write down the following data in your application

In-game name :
Player id number:
Number of bases :
technology level:
Fleet number:
Experience level:
Economy:
your base concentration (what galaxy you have your most bases in ):
your level :
The last guild you were or still at :
Guilds that you have been in alpha and other servers:
do you have any issues still not solved (i.e KOS ):
why do you want to join CoRM:
Tell us about your self:

your application will be reviewed by the guild recruiter and you will get an answer very soon .(in less than 24 hours in most cases )
Back to top Go down
http://www.atomicmpc.com.au
Rags

PostSubject: join   How to Apply ?  please read this. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 6:20 am

Hi i would be Honored to join Corm

Account: A.113816
Nick: Ragnarök

Account Type: Upgraded
Upgrade Expire: 12-06-2009 19:02:00

Bases: 17
Fleets: 25
Player Level: 52,89
Economy: 5619
Empire Income: 5619 cred./h
Fleet Size: 4934075
Technology: 2327395
Combat Experience: 18967/617142

Cost of next base: 3276800 Credits (with discount 3276584 Credits)
Discount on new base(s): 216 Credits

since Day 1 i was in NOVA until NOVA merged into TA and formed Terra Nova
fought CRY and lost due to Mordor interfring with us and recently fought Odd and TN won, i was awarded a nice little honor from my GM Darkone2 for my actions
Back to top Go down
-Anubis-

PostSubject: Re: How to Apply ? please read this.   How to Apply ?  please read this. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 4:15 pm

In-game name :-Anubis-
Player id number:A.77591
Number of bases :15
technology level:2 495 579
Fleet number:6 918 750
Experience level:229 893
Economy:5 211
your base concentration (what galaxy you have your most bases in ):A54
your level :56.14
The last guild you were or still at :CLS
Guilds that you have been in alpha and other servers:Alpha - CLS, Beta - SoS [nickname Razgriz], Ceti -Om~lo [nickname Razgriz].
do you have any issues still not solved (i.e KOS ):none
why do you want to join CoRM: Wanna look for a place where i can feel i belong into.
Tell us about your self: Math teacher, engaged, likes to play Astro empires a lot. Need to increase experience in battle in this server.
Back to top Go down
Braydin

PostSubject: Application   How to Apply ?  please read this. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 7:23 pm

In-game name :Braydin
Player id number: A.83006
Number of bases : 13
technology level: 3147827
Fleet number: 3617590
Experience level: 100004
Economy:3536
your base concentration (what galaxy you have your most bases in ):A24
your level : 51.65
The last guild you were or still at : [U.F.P.]
Guilds that you have been in alpha and other servers: Only UFP in Alpha, on Beta i think it was CW, but I never play there, on Epsilon it was Cardassia Prime then Mordor but I have closed that account.

do you have any issues still not solved (i.e KOS ): No

why do you want to join CoRM: I wish to join a guild that has not only a good reputation but a good future. I feel CoRM is the one guild that has been rock solid in terms of being a top guild on Aplha.

Tell us about your self: I am currently serving in UFP as the Speaker of the House, that position means I am responsible for organizing it's Senate. Recent events within UFP have made me realize it may be time to move on to another guild. I have been in UFP since I was 1 day old in AE, so this is not a decision I have taken lightly. On a personal note, I am an IT professional working for a public television station. I am married and 36 years old. I mostly play AE at work to pass the time between disasters occurring here.
Back to top Go down
Alexandr

PostSubject: Guild Recruitement   How to Apply ?  please read this. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 1:17 am

Please write down the following data in your application

In-game name: Xandra
Player id number: A.156734
Number of bases: 16
technology level: 1991015
Fleet number: 21
Experience level: 49943/192843
Economy: 5436
your base concentration: A27
your level: 43,29
The last guild you were or still at: Was at [7th]
ask me for a whole list of PM's of threatening messages to me in dutch about that I should commit suicide and go on like that, he's staff so he got what he wanted, me kicked out kuz he likes no goths, thats clear

Guilds that you have been in alpha and other servers:
Alpha:
- Alpha Team
- Corm
- 7th
currently guildless

Beta:
- Commonwealth
- Chaos legion
- Currently: serenity warriors

Ceti:
- Terran Empire
- Currently: Dues Ex Machina

Epsilon:
Always been in the galactic republic

Fenix:
- Borg, my guild, my failure
- Stargate command
- DCorp, I was put as GM unvoluntarily, became my failure
- Evil Axis Aliance, I had best stats, so I left, noone to help me
- The spiritualists, my guild my failure, am hanging out there being some indi

do you have any issues still not solved (i.e KOS ):
I dont have any kos or farm issue, but that dude who was realy threatening me so badly isnt happy with me, but hes only one single player and not a guild

why do you want to join CoRM:
Because I allready have been there some months ago, but I changed im nolonger the big ego i used to be and listen to what people have to say to me now, so I would like to join again to see if i got better.

Realy, because I play on most servers is hell of a job
I want todo the best for the guild but im realy not some hungry wolf crying for targets and am not realy some war veteran on alpha
I prefer picking some single targets I find myself or are given to me, so please dont put me in massive jumpgate operations because my real life realy wont allow to be online so much, so I'll do the best I can for the guild.

Tell us about your self:
Likes cooking and astro empires
If you want to know me ask on msn, the0bald on hotmail
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to Apply ? please read this.   How to Apply ?  please read this. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to Apply ? please read this.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CoRM :: Public :: Applications-
Jump to: